'Battlegrounds 2' 'Battlegrounds 2'

You got Skill!

I think the other guys summed up what I wanted to say. You really are good. I liked this movie, and it obviously took time. I liked the fact the enviorment (such as the walls!) were destroied when hit with stuff. The Animation was great and your style is pro. Keep it up! I look forward to seeing your work on the front page!

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

Wow. You are good!

That was a good movie, but what I was into was the amazing graphics! You are an incredible animator! The SpiderMan music was sorta lame, for me, sorry. But who cares, the movie was sweet!

Do you use Flash 8? If not what?

Carefull What U Wish For Carefull What U Wish For

Nice Job!

Well your welcome: You gave this entry a 2, raising its score from 0.0000 to 2.0000

So I helped you out! :D

Stock Boy Ep1 Stock Boy Ep1

BIG TAKE OFF ON WATERMAN!

WHAT A TAKE OF ON THE SERIES WATERMAN! Improve your drawing!

sweet-kat22 responds:

How many times do I have to say it to get it into your thick skulls. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WATERMAN!!!!!!! Go eat some cheese!

Ninja Palitu - English Ninja Palitu - English

GREAT 3D

Wow what program do u use? Thanks!

Clan of Light Ep1 Clan of Light Ep1

hmmmmm>>>>>?

Okay? Nice job well done could be beter i love cheese, nice job! I lost intrust very fast in the begining but I still gave u a high score because itz welllll done!!!!!!

Bayside Wars Bayside Wars

WElll its Okay....

Not bad, I gave u a 4 but I am thinking that u should "Un-bore it!"
LOL! KEEEEEEP UPPPP THEEEE GOOOOD WOOOORK!

hey how u doin hey how u doin

Welllll done!

Nice a litttle short but good and yet boreing! Better then the first!

w0lf responds:

hey thanks

HandyMen: Armed HandyMen: Armed

Wierd!

Nice job but that was kinda wierd! I mean wow! But to tell u the truth you did a sweeet job!

StarCraft Technomix StarCraft Technomix

Verrrrrrrryyy nice!

Well you really are good! What can I say?

LegolaSS responds:

lol thanks, i wouldnt say im good though, im still learning. anway thanks for your view Cmbpc.